We are responsible for the continuous running of equipment and machinery that uses computerised systems to oversee routine maintenance and organise repairs.
We are also involved in control and monitoring devices and occasionally in the manufacture of items that will help in maintenance.
- Designing maintenance strategies, procedures and methods;
- Planning and scheduling planned and unplanned work;
- Diagnosing breakdown problems;
- Carrying out quality inspections on jobs;
- Liaising with client departments and customers;
- Arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components;
- Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment;
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs;
- Dealing with emergency and unplanned problems and repairs;
- Writing maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines.